Monday, December 3, 2018

Carrot Soup - how to make soup - vegan recipes - healthy vegetable soup - vegetarian recipes

This Carrot Soup is a super healthy recipe, it really made my day the way that it all came together and how delicious it tasted, even for those not practicing veganism, this soup is a great meal choice. I was really happy that I was able to make such a flavorful and delicious vegan meal plant-based, without having to resort to any animal proteins. Most people have a really hard time with vegan meal prep in the beginning because they are still learning how to flavor and incorporate the vegetables into their weight loss or maintenance routines for good recipes. It really pleased me that I was able to put this recipe together with what I had available on hand in my fridge and what needed to be used. I hope you guys try it for yourselves as this is one of my favorite all time Vegan recipes.

Products that I use in my Videos and Recommend:

Big Boss 16 Quart Airfryer: 6QT Premium Pressure 9.5 inch Damascus Chef Shogun Series Chef 1300 Watt Induction Cook Teak Wood Large Cutting Hammered finish Chef 7500 High Power

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment