Sunday, December 9, 2018

What I Eat In A Day for Weight Loss (Vegan) | Workout, Food Haul, Intermittent Fasting

WELCOME TO DAY 5!

JOIN MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE BY CLICKING THE LINK IMPORTANT DETAILS:

The challenge starts on Monday, 26 November

Cost: $1

What do you receive for your $1?

- You receive access to a private Facebook group that will be run by myself.

- I will be providing you with Facebook live streams, tasks and any assistance and support that you need.

- The Facebook group will also serve as a strong community whereby we can keep each other accountable in reaching our goals heading into the silly season.

DISCLAIMER: If you don't feel as if you got your money's worth for the 30 day challenge your money will be refunded.

All my details are below and I'm so excited for you all to join me on this upcoming 30 days, its going to be amazing.

The apps I used to track my calories:

My Fitness Pal

Cronometer

Blog:

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment