Sunday, November 11, 2018

What A Vegan Eats @ 1600 kcal for Weight Loss

Hello there! In this video I'll be sharing everything that I ate on October 30th. As you might now, I'm vegan, which means I only eat plantbased foods. Recently I've been sticking to a 1600 kcal diet, as I am working on losing some weight. I've also been following a 7-minute workout program, but that will be out next week! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this video!

I also hope you remember to give this video a huge thumbs up if you enjoyed it, leave a comment if you please and subscribe if you want more to see more of my videos in the future!

Social Media:

Patreon: patreon.com/chrisbeeblack

Facebook: facebook.com/chrisbeeblack

Instagram: Chrisbeeblack

Vegan Amino: Christine // Chrisbeeblack if you'd like to email me about anything at all - questions, requests, collabs, you name it:

Mail: chrisbeeblack@gmail.com

I love getting emails, so please, send me one =)

Music by AudioHert though TubeBuddy.com/chrisbeeblack

Sound effects obtained from

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment