Thursday, November 15, 2018

HEALTHY VEGAN WEIGHTLOSS! Jilicious Journey

Jilicious Journey Food Diary - In this video I'm showing you everything that I eat in a day as a high carb vegan.

I'm nooot a nutrition expert and I'm not telling anyone what to eat and what not. I simply share my recipes and tips to show you guys how easy and yet so beautiful and (hopefully) delicious the vegan lifestyle is.

If you have any questions put them here: you so much for watching!

Thumbs up if you want to see more like this!

My Transformation on a High Carb Vegan Lifestyle:

Books i recommend:

- The 801010 Diet Starch Solution China Study Whole by Dr. T Colin Campbell

- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment