Tuesday, November 6, 2018

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY✨ | Healthy VEGAN Baked Oatmeal Recipe & Eating for Fat Loss!🤸🏾‍♀️

LIKE THIS VIDEO & SUBSCRIBE HERE!✨ in 720p!)

Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for my Social Media’s, Recipes, Contact Information etc.

Healthy Baked Oatmeal Recipe! - COMING SOOOON!!!❤️

READ MY MOST RECENT BLOG POST | YOU ARE A BUSINESS AND WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH ME (etc.), PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE: cupcakegeekxo@gmail.com

MY SOCIAL MEDIA’S.✨

Subscribe Here: always happy to help, answer your questions about healthy eating & lifestyle etc., so always feel free to send me them via Email or YouTube comments!

Any Questions? | thecupcakequeen@gmail.com

My Blog | | | | | (Video & Blog updates, my meals & more!) | my code and get £5 off ‘LALALAB.’ | PGFSZXFP

Activate by Bloglovin’ | | @cupcakegeekxo

Business Email | cupcakegeekxo@gmail.com

FAQ.✨

Where are you from? | The UK (United Kingdom)

What do you film on? | My iPhone 6 & iPad Air

What editing software do you use? | iMovie

What do you use to edit your photos? | VSCO do you use to make your thumbnails? | Canva

What Tripod do you use? | do you get your music from? - I screen record the music from these YouTube channels:

Audio Library – No Copyright Music Rebels No Copyright Music did you start your YouTube channel? | October 25, 2017😊

DISCLAIMER(S):‍‍

This video is NOT sponsored.All opinions are my own.

I DO NOT own the music in this video.All music credits go to the owner.

I do NOT currently get paid for any of my videos or ‘vlogs’.

HEY BABE!✨

Thank YOU so much for all of your support! It HONESTLY means so much to me! Remember to slayyyy & HAVE A LOVELY DAY!😊🤸🏾‍♀️

✨‘Create healthy habits, not restrictions’✨

#CupcakeGeekxo

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment