Tuesday, November 20, 2018

What I Ate Today (VEGAN) | Healthy Food For Weight Loss

*What I Ate Today (VEGAN) | Healthy Food For Weight Loss*

As we all know we love a good food related video and i know how much you all love my what i ate today videos so here another one is. Today i wanted to share some delicious but healthy vegan/plant based food that are great for weight loss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love nothing more then for you to join us on our journey, so make sure to push that BIG red SUBSCRIBE button to watch our life.

We are a young family that live in Perth, Australia.

I started YouTube late 2014 - and have made so many changes through out my YouTube journey but am happy where I am and I am LOVING IT!

I capture all of the great times, the struggles we encounter & the hilarious times we have together!

My husband (Jason) & I have been married for 3 years after meeting each other online. In April 2016 we welcomed our handsome son Frederick into the world! He has grown into a cheeky, full of energy, loving personality little boy.

Social media:

Jason's vlog: www.growwithjase.blogspot.com.au

Our Twitter: Instagram: Snapchat: @aimeeleighxx

BIRTH VLOG VLOG

thedonnellansyt@outlook.com - If you are a business, brand or company and like what i do and would want to work with me, please do not hesitate to get in touch

Intro animation made by Danny Jones from

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment