Thursday, November 1, 2018

Quick Recipes for Vegan Lunch, Dinner and Snacks + Keto | How I Lost Weight and Stay Fit

↓ OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓

★Get 15% Off your first order at Four Sigmatic. Click: is applied at checkout!)

→ International shipping is available.

★Hey guys! Today I’m going to show you some of the vegan meals I like to prepare with a few great tips that are vegan, keto and even includes vegan snacks! I hope this is helpful! Thumbs up and subscribe please! Love yall!★

✩ MY PERSONAL MEDICINAL MUSHROOM FAVS!

✩Lion's Mane: for when you need some help concentrating during work –

✩Chaga: for the morning to help start the day off right

✩Cordyceps: before being active (or for an energy boost without the caffeine!)

✩Reishi: in the evening as the best kind of nightcap to Four Sigmatic for collaboration with me on today’s video!

★Visit my website and take my FREE 8-Day SUPERNATURAL Video Course here: the Yae Blender bottle that charges your phone and juice powders here HERE: my Amazon Store (Shop in my store and I earn commission): TO MY VLOG CHANNEL | my video on what I ate to lose 100 pounds: my video with the easy avocado smoothie: prep for beginners: my last meal prep video (college students): dessert prep: I eat in a day: I grocery shop: my Vegan meal prep: my body care video: another body care video: what I do in a day: my detox drinks 1: my detox drinks 2: fruits and veggies are in season? Food Prep Fitness Items/Foods (additional links not found in my store)★:

→Wasserstein digital nutrition scale for US buyers: digital nutrition scale for UK buyers: Chopper: water bottle: 1 (Chili):

→1 extra large onion, diced small

→2 carrots, diced small

→2 ribs celery, diced

→1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced

→2 cups other diced veggies -zucchini or squash, sweet potato

→6 cloves of garlic, chopped

→3 tablespoons mild chili powder

→1 tablespoon cumin

→2 teaspoons coriander

→¼ teaspoon chipotle powder

→2 teaspoons dried oregano

→1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided

→⅛ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)

→2 cans diced tomatoes

→3 cans beans – any assortment of black, pinto, kidney or chickpeas, white beans, etc. (drain and rinse)

→¼ cup water

→2-3 teaspoons soy sauce or GF Liquid Amino’s

→2 teaspoons dark cocao powder, or one square of dark chocolate (optional)

→Garnishes – avocado, fresh tomatoes, cilantro

★Meal 2 (Budda Bowl):

→Cherry Tomatoes, 2 cherry

→Lime Juice Raw, 1 teaspoon

→Non-Dairy Yogurt, ½ ounce

→Scallions, 1 medium

→Cilantro, 1 tablespoon

→Cauliflower Rice, ½ cup

→Pumpkin Seeds, ½ tablespoon

→Cucumber, ¼ cup, sliced

→Lime, ¼ fruit

→Avocado, ¼ avocado, California

→Paprika, ¼ tsp

→Garlic Powder, ¼ tsp

→Salt, teaspoon

→Black Pepper, tsp

→Olive Oil, 2 teaspoon

★Meal 3 (Veggie Cole Slaw)

→4 cups shredded cabbage (or 1 9-oz. bag)*

→1 shredded carrot*

→1/2-1 tablespoon maple syrup

→2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar

→¼ cup vegan mayonnaise

→pinch of salt and pepper to taste

★Baked Tofu

→16 oz package firm/extra firm tofu

→3 Tbsp gluten free low sodium soy sauce, tamari or Bragg’s liquid aminos

→2 Tbsp honey (agave or maple syrup can be subbed for vegan)

→1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar

→1/2 tsp sesame oil

→1 tsp ground ginger

→1/4 tsp garlic powder

→couple dashes of cayenne pepper

→olive oil spray

→chopped green onions/scallions for serving

★Tech Items:

→Camera-Cannon 80D: 2-Sony A6500: (for some of this video) Sigma 18-35mm: 2: me on my Blog: www.drninaellishervey.com

***For Press/product reviews, bookings, and appearances contact BeautifulBrwnBabyDol@gmail.com or call me at (405)293-3085 (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY)***

★JOIN ME★:

Instagram: BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Facebook:

@BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Twitter:

@ButflBrwnBbyDol

Snap Chat:

@BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Channel Designed SOUND

Music by: Green Summer Waves

Song: Qeeo

This video is brought to you Four Sigmatic

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment