Saturday, November 10, 2018

MY NEW WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE | Day 1 Easy Meal Prep For Weight Loss

Hey health family,

Thanks for watching!

DON'T FORGET to LIKE,SHARE,COMMENT,&SUBSCRIBE for more

videos.

Recipe for my cheddar broccoli jalapeño soup:

Step 1:

1 yellow onion (chopped & sautéed)

6 garlic cloves (chopped & sautéed

4 yellow potatoes (pulled and diced)

1 head of cauliflower (chopped)

5 celery sticks (chopped)

3 Sage leaves (chopped)

1 teaspoon of fresh Rosemary

4 cups vegetable broth

Pink Himalayan sea salt (to taste)

Black pepper (to taste)

(Bring to a boil until vegetables becomes soft)

Step 2:

4 yellow potatoes (peeled and diced)

Bring to a boil until potatoes because soft, then drain and place potatoes into cool water then set aside

Step 3:

1).Put the mixture into a blender, PLEASE BE CAREFUL because it will be extremely HOT

2).Add 1/2 cup nutritional yeast

Blend until mixture becomes a soup consistency

Step 4:

1). Add mixture back into a pot

2). Add 6 cups broccoli

3).Add diced yellow potatoes you previously boiled

4). 2 Jalapeños (optional)

Let soup simmer on low for 15 minuets then serve

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

Link to my (FREE) customized 7day reset vegan meal plan for maximum weight loss: plan and grocery list: plan menu: benefits of my customized meal plan: absolutely free!!!

Watch My Weight Loss Story: with me on INSTAGRAM: with me on Snapchat: Kishaplus4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch my weight loss transformation story: my breast reduction vlog: my breast reduction vlog part #2: My Tummy tuck video: My 33lbs weight loss video: My what I eat in a day: business inquiries please Email: Business@healthwithkisha.com

For one on one weight loss coaching and support Email me : Support@healthwithkisha.net

Love you guys for watching!

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment