Friday, November 9, 2018

VEGAN Quick & Easy, High Protein Meal

VEGAN, QUICK AND EASY, HIGH PROTEIN MEAL. DINNER OR LUNCH RECIPE. SUPER SIMPLE VEGAN MEAL, PERFECT FOR MEAL PREP, HEALTHY, WEIGHT-LOSS RECIPE.

Hi everyone, I always struggled to find good vegan recipes that were high in protein that didn't just contain tofu. Check out my quick and easy vegan, high protein lunch/dinner in this video and enjoy!

And if you have any questions about healthy eating in general, drop me a question in the comments and I'll get back to you :)

BUSINESS CONTACT: katyhemelryk@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM: @katyvanhem LIKE & SUBSCRIBE SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY OF MY OTHER VIDEOS AND HIT THE BELL (BOTTOM RIGHT BELOW VID) TO BE NOTIFIED EACH TIME I POST.

Follow Me For More Workouts, Tips and Motivation on Insta: to watch me make shit jokes on stories).

If you often get bloating, headaches, fatigue, IBS or think you might be intolerant to something, have you considered a food intolerance test? Finding out I'm intolerant to eggs and dairy has changed my life.

FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING: a little bit of hard work, finding things you love and disclipine, you can reach your goals! I promise!

Lots of love,

Katy xo

Music:

Dreams, Joakim Karud:

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment