Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cornbread, Beans & Collard Greens: A vegan comfort food dinner to promote health and weight loss

Welcome to Liberty Gourmand, Neighbors!

**Incorporating decades of culinary learning, traditions and more into the 100% plant-based meals we need for healthier humans and a healthier environment**

**#asklibertygourmand in the comments or send a video query to reform@libertygourmand.com if you want me to review your current typical meals and dietary patterns and create a plant-based revision that fits your budget, taste buds, skill level in the kitchen and time constraints - I'm excited!

**#asklibertygourmand if you want me to comment on or provide resources for converting one of my ideas or recipes, or one of your favorite less-whole-food treats, to an un-processed version.

Thanks for watching my first ever YouTube video! My future cooking shows and vlogs should usually have a shorter running time than this, but 1) my first effort! and 2) a three-dish supper, so there was just more to document! Recipes - or at least guidelines - and resource links shall appear at libertygourmand.com soon.

If you liked what you saw, please subscribe, like, hit the notification bell and share with anyone else you think should see this. Got thoughts or questions? Please comment! Keep it respectful, folks - I will quash trolling or nastiness on my channel without a moment's hesitation.

Vegan viewers, please note that every time I say, "butter," I'm referring to vegan buttery spread!

IT'S SUCH A GOOD FEELING TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE, IT'S SUCH A HAPPY FEELING, YOU'RE GROWING INSIDE! AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP READY TO SAY, "I THINK I'LL MAKE A SNAPPY NEW DAY!" IT'S SUCH A GOOD FEELING - A VERY GOOD FEELING - THE FEELING YOU KNOW, THAT I'LL BE BACK WHEN THE DAY IS NEW, AND I'LL HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR YOU. AND YOU'LL HAVE THINGS YOU'LL WANT TO TALK ABOUT - I WILL TOO. - *Fred Rogers*

See you soon, Neighbor!

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment